Bagged Liquid Screed Options

I have a 30m2 floor I need to screed. I really dont want to do it the the old fashioned way because I also cant be bothered to more 5 tonne of sand from teh front of my house the far end of my back garden....

What options do I have?

I have a 30m2 floor I need to screed. I really dont want to do it the the old fashioned way because I also cant be bothered to more 5 tonne of sand from teh front of my house the far end of my back garden....

What options do I have?
Mapei Ultraplan Renovation.

There must be a screeder local who would have a pump. The problem is 30 m is a small area. Some screeders lay a sand and cement screed and just top it with flow sceed to keep the cost down.

liquid flow screed 50mm is cost effective.

express screeds are in your area for that.

or if you increase the insulation thickness you can 30mm bagged screed .

i recently got a quote for a liquid screed 30m2 1700quid supply fit

There must be a screeder local who would have a pump. The problem is 30 m is a small area. Some screeders lay a sand and cement screed and just top it with flow sceed to keep the cost down.
i have called a few and nobody is interested....

I was on teh mixer today helping a mate screed a floor and it nearly broke me...

I am contemplating just throwing 6x2 accross the room and insulating between and be done with it but not sure if that is a good idea... whether it needs airflow or what.....

I was on teh mixer today helping a mate screed a floor and it nearly broke me...

I am contemplating just throwing 6x2 accross the room and insulating between and be done with it but not sure if that is a good idea... whether it needs airflow or what.....

I order ready mix screed better then putting it through a mixer.

Mixing the screed is the easy bit. When I used to labour on myself I considered the mixing as having a rest between laying.

I agree with the old boy. Insulation and chipboard. Nice and warm . Under foot .clean to use . Doesn't matter if it rains.

I'm just putting 12mm laminate down in my dining room.im going over the old laminate to make it flush with the kitchen floor . .wickes £12 a metre . I've used it a lot ,so long as it's 12 mm I've never had a problem. I'm going to do the bedroom next straight over the carpet. It never ends does it.

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_185528785.jpg
    IMG_20231107_185528785.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65