[b] Improver Looking for Work in Kent / SouthEast, Wetherby And K-Rend Approved [/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

markbye

Hello All,

Im based in Folkestone, Kent and Looking for work in the southeast, I am hard working and very keen to learn and admit there is jobs i have no experiance in. I have my own tools and car. Im hopefully looking for a long term job were i can learn it all and give something back for the skills i would have gained, but will be just as happy to get by with some short jobs.

Skills of use, I already have,

Skim, dot&dab, coving, plasterboard walls and ceiling, WETHERBY EWI APPROVED CONTRACTOR

and also im on a 5 day course in a couple of weeks to be a K-REND APPROVED CONTRACTOR .

also have CSCS Card

Skills i dont yet have,

I have done small areas of float work, but i would probabley struggle if i had a large area to do, I did do some when i was on a plastering course, but i have never been asked to float a whole wall, so i would need some refreshing on that one.

Also have no Sand and cement Experiance, but have laboured for a renderer.

I might go on a sand and cement course yet, depends if i can find the money.

If any one can help it would be much appreciated.

Im not sure , Im willing to work for less while im proving myself and maybe going up as i can do more. Im not sure what the rates are at the moment, So maybe you tell me, hopefully not too bad lol.

dont tell ours or he will be off!
My lab jacked because 70 after tax was not enough, mmm I said bye bye. Took hours to replace him, now the firm supply us with a lab which is terrible as he does not work our way but thank god it's day work or he would be bye bye too

Status
Not open for further replies.