1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Airless

Discussion in 'General Discussions On Plastering' started by luckylad, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

January?

2. Rossi46

Rossi46 Private Member

I’ve got the guys number on my phone. Noel Cumberland. Could give him a call and see what he’s got for January (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Runswithscissors

Runswithscissors Private Member

Hi guys

FYI -Noel has move on from Knauf

Call Knauf HO on 01795424499 and ask to speak to the training secretary, or ask to go through to technical and ask about training

Then ask about Airless training dates - say you got their details from Richard Lord via The Plasterers Forum

Or call the same number and ask for Clive Reeves (@quinns ) or Graham Chenoweth - they are the Ready Mixed Finishing Business Managers... they can also sort the training for you

Assume you guys are based M62 corridor or above (having Noel’s details)..... so training can be offered at Knauf Immingham site, or you can travel down to Sittingbourne. I think that Graham and Clive also have some other regional training offices as well...

Any problems get in touch with me direct and I will try to help out

Good Luck
    Rich
    Rlord@knauf.co.uk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Rossi46

Rossi46 Private Member

As always Richard, your input is top notch. You’re a good’n!

• Like Like x 1
  5. skim_I

skim_I Active Member

Hi sorry been busy haven’t had a chance coming on here. I feel all material I’ve use are very similar but at the moment I tend to go for Knauf as I can get smaller quantities delivered to me, which is hand for the smaller jobs I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. jimbo71

jimbo71 Active Member

Just out of interest, what size jobs would this suit, i work alone and dont take on massive projects, im just finishing a loft today, would it have been suitable for something like that?

7. skim_I

skim_I Active Member

This system is designed for large projects but I work alone aswell and have had some good jobs with it. I do use it on smaller ones aswell it’s just a lot easier on my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1