Advertising bad practise

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough you've only been going for a month but I'm sorry if I'm not enthusiastic enough about you running about in your car under cutting all your rivals simply because you can.

Previous post says he's cheaper than everyone else or something and that's prob what wound me up the most. Anyway I'm out this thread and going for a beer.

[Q UOTE=northyskim;718419]ohhh i only skim thru so miss loads

have good new year[/QUOTE]
Same to you mate all the best.

if you have a good name and have been recommended and are cheap do you really think the costumer gives a f--- what u use to get to the job

Sorry been enjoying New Years.<br>ok...yes I have been going a month...I'm young so insurance is an issue...I'm not undercutting massively but I am charging slightly cheaper as I do need to build my reputation up.&nbsp;<br>I have looked at land cruisers yes and I would have a defender as that's what my dad uses.<br>i will try and get something sorted by this years end.&nbsp;<br><br>Thanks for all the good comments

Best of luck Luke , your get there in the end mate , keep posting to let us know how your doing ,as us old gits have been there ,but without the help of this Forum .......worth a mug Danny :RpS_unsure::RpS_wink: maybe next year :RpS_crying:

Sorry been enjoying New Years.<br>ok...yes I have been going a month...I'm young so insurance is an issue...I'm not undercutting massively but I am charging slightly cheaper as I do need to build my reputation up.&nbsp;<br>I have looked at land cruisers yes and I would have a defender as that's what my dad uses.<br>i will try and get something sorted by this years end.&nbsp;<br><br>Thanks for all the good comments
Best of luck to you pal and keep us all posted how your getting on. Your dad sounds a good guy as he has a defender lol :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.