Advertisements

I said to my son recently that it's getting more and more like the Knauf crap.
Unbelievably slimy and hopeless trying to fill out to a thick frame or bead. For the first time ever I'm going round filling out first.
The problem we ve got is we hav to use the BG stuff even if its utter crap at the mo cause the other makers cant produce decent skim themselves and until they do we re screwed

I been flitting inbet
Use board finish mostly but that was dodgy today, I have found multi and board mixed half and half leaves a decent finish specially with cold or difficult humidity.
Funny you should say that I been using a bit of both and a few times have used left over half bags and mixed board and multi and it's been a really nice easy finish each time

@scottie5 im sure could show us what the half & half bag would look like? (y)

Moard finish
Unimoard

It's incredible that cause I have actually been mixing board and multi together this week and will be spinning one up early doors tomorrow.
It's only been half as s**t per half as when you don't have any halfs and you have put a full one in instead of the 2 halfs.
Savvy?.

That's the friday cocktail.
3 x 3 of them then home for pimms o'clock (y)
20180126_074521.jpg

Attachments

• 20180126_073440.jpg
    20180126_073440.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
Just finishing for today myself, think i will use the time to vacum my house top to bottom. :whistle:
Typical of me rather than go home and chill out i arange to look at 2 jobs and drop some keys off 8 miles away! :endesacuerdo::tonto: