your home and you was going to render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Your home and you was going to render it what would be your choice of render,and bear in mind money dont come into it.

Insulation then reinforcing basecoat with mesh then rubbed up sand and cement finish then painted with self cleaning paint

insulation then wallcrete anyone know how much that would be? average terraced house?

Cross battened, insulation between the battens against the walls, Knauf Aquapanel Exterior then Limestone Wallcrete at ground level and selfcleaning cream render upper levels

Maybe a mock tudor timber effect in the render above - or is that a bit over the top?

I really like this post.... be your own Architect! LOL

I / we get to see some many really really nice houses and buildings, sometimes from design to completition - some are brilliant, inspired and beauitiful...... some bland and, well boring....

Mono with a bit of gold leaf , if money was not the issue one of you lot would be doing it !:RpS_thumbup:

what i have noticed recently around my area is a rubberd up sand and cement render with a band about 18 inches tall of pargetting through the center. breaks the scaffold lift up nicely and looks good.

pargetting? in what way?
the ones that i am thinking of have tulips .but you would use whatever stamp that you have. these are done with stamps as they are repeated all around the house. it is expensive to have the stamps cut as they have to be carved in reverse in a hardwood that will not split. i do have some stamps but not the tulip stamp, i have seen it on several houses locally and i like it.

I know what you mean Malc...... you based in the Essex area? loads of it near Stansted...... Not my taste, but some of it looks good

I know what you mean Malc...... you based in the Essex area? loads of it near Stansted...... Not my taste, but some of it looks good

yes i am based in manningtree, essex suffolk border
the ones that i have seen are in this north essex, south suffolk areas i like them because they are simple and different.

Status
Not open for further replies.