Young plasterer looking to work away from scotland

Members online

Hello am a young plasterer looking to work in jersey or Guernsey as the weather looks great and it's not to far from home. If anyone has any advice please let me know

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello am a young plasterer looking to work in jersey or Guernsey as the weather looks great and it's not to far from home. If anyone has any advice please let me know

hello and welcome
I am based in jersey and yes it is lovley place.
It I quiet difficult to just arrive here looking for work.
You need to have worked here for five years in the farms or hotels before you can work anywhere else.
You could be taken on via a lience which can be aquirerd.
Personally I have never done this as I've never needed extra Labour for larger jobs as I employ 5 and that's enough.
But don't let that put you off you could ring around and could get lucky.
The only thing I would say is that we do a lot of sand and cement here so you would need to be fairly experienced.
Also accomadation is quiet dear a small room with no cooking would be £120-150 per week

Good luck Zachary. I have a brother out there last 5 years. He just landed out and got work. But He never shuts up about how dear it is for rent. Lol
Weather a lot better than sunny Scotland though.

Thank you was only planning going for a few months. A plasterer I used to work for went out there said it was amazing and the plastering was to a very high standard. He learned alot out there that's what am looking for.

:birra:Well you should give it a go just ring around a few firms and you might get lucky and the summers nearly here so the weather will be nice.
We blast over to cateret in France on a mates boat and go for a meal mussels and wine and a few pints when we get back to gorey