Young lad asking for work in North East a few month back

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowge

Does anyone know who it was,im stowed off and could do with a hand.If anyone knows who it was could they pass his user name on to me ,cheers thanks.

hi his name is Dan this is what he sent me Hi Steve

Im from newcastle but just moved up to Stanley. Im looking to get into the plasterering trade and ive signed up to go to college. Would it be possible for you to consider me for some work experience please? I am 23 and Ive been in the pvc trade for 4 years, only to be made redundant. I have worked with a plasterer in my last company for 3 month so I do have a small amount of experience.
Money is not important at the moment, its simply the experience I am looking for.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Dan

Alright lads

Thanks for pointing yowge in my direction - much appreciated.

I have dropped him a message so hopefully will hear back soon.

Thanks again

dan

wish there was some one in manchester to take me on ive done the two years at college and cant find nothing now

its a hit and miss job at the moment for me at least, i must have 20 jobs quoted for all over the country and abroad... still waiting though just cutting the grass etc, hopefully things will start moving now VAT is going up and people want to save a few quid

the jobs never youres till youre on site waving youre steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel floooooooooooooooooat

Status
Not open for further replies.