You got to name her

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufweder

Finishing off at work the other day I said to my mate (fellow spread)where's Kim? he said I've tucked her up for night with Cameron some joiner overheard this conversation and asked what we were talking about I went on to explain that my trowels name is Kim (named after Kim Walsh girls aloud)and my mates after Cameron Diaz . She's my second trowel in 20 years of plastering the first Pamela (Anderson ) has retired from skimming due to Ill health she just dot and dabs nowadays . He said u sad bar stewards but I explained my old gaffer said always name your trowel that way you will treat her with respect she deserves ie never leaving her on site , travelling up front in the van just a general respect and she will look after you. Just wondered if anyone else does this or was the joiner correct all along

I just call my trowel the wife cause I can't get away from it and some times its dirty and has a little fat on it:RpS_lol:

one of my workmates ,a plasterer ,has a hammer he calls henry. and when he says that bloke will be kissing henry in a minute we all know what he means!

Finishing off at work the other day I said to my mate (fellow spread)where's Kim? he said I've tucked her up for night with Cameron some joiner overheard this conversation and asked what we were talking about I went on to explain that my trowels name is Kim (named after Kim Walsh girls aloud)and my mates after Cameron Diaz . She's my second trowel in 20 years of plastering the first Pamela (Anderson ) has retired from skimming due to Ill health she just dot and dabs nowadays . He said u sad bar stewards but I explained my old gaffer said always name your trowel that way you will treat her with respect she deserves ie never leaving her on site , travelling up front in the van just a general respect and she will look after you. Just wondered if anyone else does this or was the joiner correct all along

the joiner was right mate your sad!! i cant believe youv put all that thought into it!! mines a trowel that has fncked both my elbows up to the point where im having a month off the week after next to try and give it a rest with no pay!!
do you name you van??

I hadn't put that much thought into it if u read it again it says it's what my gaffer taught me I think your not grasping it I don't lie in bed with it at night or take it on holiday I'm just very protective of it cos we all know without it your knackered u can't buy a worn in trowel like that for anything

all my trowels live in a marshaltown bag with a box insert bubble wrap in that and they all have thier own individual sleeves:RpS_thumbup:

Mine are called Pugh, Pugh, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. The float is called Levi Tator, the brush is Basil and the derby is called Terence (Trent) :RpS_thumbup:

you need to get out more! thats leet lol naming ya trowels pmsl

bubbles :RpS_biggrin:

Anyway nps u asked if I name my van u probably seen my van out and about I'm from Waky
are ya mate? where abouts

fatarm hes not my competitor mate cos every job i go to i get lol im not doing much any way cos my elbows kill!!!! so i pick my jobs and just earn a couple of bob a week

the question is monster not which one you like best but which one is goin to invite you to his stag do and i know for a fact ian (nps) has got another stag do comeing up:RpS_thumbsup:

We can go out one night you bring the mrs I'll bring kim(my trowel ) lets see you dis her to her face I told her what u had said the other day I swear I haven't had a decent wall out of her since (shatter marks ,skim ripping the lot ) I've given her weekend off for pampering a good clean down, stone rubbing , a good handle clean, then up town for a meal

the question is monster not which one you like best but which one is goin to invite you to his stag do and i know for a fact ian (nps) has got another stag do comeing up:RpS_thumbsup:

I knew nps would win i really like Ian :RpS_lol: when is the pis* up nps :RpS_thumbsup:

:RpS_lol:so where abouts ya from then? i dont live in wakey but very close
I know your game buddy boy find out my address break into the van steal Kim then ask for some massive ransom wich u know I'll pay . I noticed you like films well have u seen taken think of me as Liam neeson

are ya mate? where abouts

fatarm hes not my competitor mate cos every job i go to i get lol im not doing much any way cos my elbows kill!!!! so i pick my jobs and just earn a couple of bob a week

Time to get your prices up then :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.