you dont get this often

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
priced a little job yesterday kitchen ceiling and 1 wall i can do it in 1 guage told him £120 inc of mats and he said if i give you £150 can you do on wednesday.oh well go on then.

p.s for those of you whom knew of what i was doing outside b&q (and continue to do) this job came from a job i got from B&Q it works ,its hard, its sometimes a little embarrasing but if your struggling you cant lose. research what i do and go for it

Good on you Rock bit outside my local wickes there is always at least 40 EU'S/Chinese etc. Outside the sikh temple another 100 or so, willing to work for £20/£30 a day

yea its a sh1thole round here now. All the builders I worked for cant compete and majority of householders here are Asian so cheapest price wins. Quality dont come in to it anymore

I wonder what Olympic visitors will make of it. I live pretty near the to the new Olympic canoe slalom course and the council have spent a lot of money doing the flats up opposite just to make it look good for the Olympics, all cosmetic as the area is a s**t hole and full of dodgy cnuts but lucky them they get there places done up.

Status
Not open for further replies.