You can't plaster over OCR the same day can you?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used OCR yet guys, planning on doing a small job with it soon,external work after Xmas ,which is the best stuff to buy,two passes to make up 15mm ? I have done lots of externals but the normal sand and dust route
I just get the OCR 3 john lesser the number the use in more exposed areas but number 3 should be fine also has all the additives in it lime an such

Did they have to get a plumber in to unblock the bog after ;)

The suction you get off the S&C when you skim depends largely on the suction of the background you have floated over. The mistake a lot of people make is trying to kill the suction of the wall before they float because they aren't confident of floating quick enough on high suction backgrounds, the less suction off the background the more suction you will get from the S&C when skimming. My preferred backgrounds are celcon/thermalite or toplite blocks and I never hose or seal before using S&C.

what you are saying andy is correct. we call it opposites, low suction on floating= high suction on set. and high suction on floating= low suction on set.

Status
Not open for further replies.