you boy's sure you want to hod carry for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
before I clicked on the video, I though the lad was CGI LOL

Obviously - most of the guys on here would have filled the buckets to the top....... Ha Ha Ha....

Good Video Kirk!

Hey Nisus, when I worked union we used to yell that as loud as we could often just to piss the hod carriers off. best wishes,
kirk giordano

Evening plaster man, cute, remark, that kid is my youngest son, got nothing to do with his hair.
He like every other kid needs cash, I give him a job so he doesn't rob banks.
Best, kirk giordano

I like to tell all my kids we get paid to work out. just do the work, I got 5 kids total.
best wishes,
Kirk giordano plastering

Evening mark, if that's an electric pulley system, I don't get enough of these jobs to need the unit.
thanks for the tipo,
kirk giordano

Hey Leebo dude, yes that's a hod, when i was a sprig chicken I used to get my best workouts from that damed thing.
best wishes,
kirk giordano Plastering

Hey Scissors dude, right before we did this video, I yelled at him to stop filling them so full as he was going to the very top messing with his brother who a year older taking them off the hook while straining his ass off. I said funny but you can break a handle so go only 3/4 quarters full. I don't know what a CGI is and google was no help.
best wishes,
kirk giordano

Hey Nisus, when I worked union we used to yell that as loud as we could often just to piss the hod carriers off. best wishes,
kirk giordano

:RpS_thumbsup: Yes you gotta sort out those young labourers Kirk :RpS_thumbup:
Wish I worked out there looks like you have a good time, maybe I could feature in your next video? Or even just a name drop would be good :RpS_wink: :RpS_biggrin:
Hey why not make a movie over here :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.