York in morning

Members online

Good gawd that jumper
omm.gif

Love watches. I'm really into vintage swiss watches, non-flash. Things of beauty and mechanical genius. Tudor, Patek Phillipe, IWC, Rolex , jaeger le coultre, Girard. C'mon Andy what watch is that?

Or turkey .
I.m gonna get me one next sept.
How much. £100 pound my friend .
I.ll give ye £20
No my friends it rolex £5000 watch
No it's a £5 cassio.
Ok£25 my friend
Deal and were not fucki g friends lol
Or turkey .
I.m gonna get me one next sept.
How much. £100 pound my friend .
I.ll give ye £20
No my friends it rolex £5000 watch
No it's a £5 cassio.
Ok£25 my friend
Deal and were not fucki g friends lol
Even as a kid was interested in watches. Bought a fake Rolex in Amsterdam when I was about 13. It turned my wrist green.

Even as a kid was interested in watches. Bought a fake Rolex in Amsterdam when I was about 13. It turned my wrist green.
I.ve got a diesel one some where never wear it.

We took wifes to skirlington market for new battery.
Told him they couldnt get back of in watch shop.
Asian guy said I can do it people fetch there rolex.s to me .
I Said I wondered who all Ferraris were in car park ffs
Anyway he showed us back and said no marks. So we left it with him.
Went to pick it up big scratch down back. He said that was allready there lol

Best one I’ve found for work. Cheap as f**k and even more waterproof now coated in pva lol.

Tried “tough” work ones but too bulky.

7F81F87E-4E5D-4691-ACEE-9CC641FB3950.jpeg

Went to York for the first time last year, was nice. Went on the boat trip and bus tour thing.
Had nice I****n last night
Get some pics up
Here
Get some pics up
Love York . Where you staying
Bombay spice last night in York very nice tonight's it itily
That’s a good thing
Here
Went to York for the first time last year, was nice. Went on the boat trip and bus tour thing.
Here
20181215_212351.jpg

Mr g you.ve mentioned your depressed . Then lads on here have offered help and good advice . Lads who have lost people to depression. Now ye living it up being a flash c**t . Basically your a c**t and crossed line for me . I.m out , f**k off

Mr g you.ve mentioned your depressed . Then lads on here have offered help and good advice . Lads who have lost people to depression. Now ye living it up being a flash c**t . Basically your a c**t and crossed line for me . I.m out , f**k off

All that said, some hotel s*x photos with Mrs would build some bridges!!!

Wow I just engying weekend with wife srooy u feel like this ,I feel depression all the time

If andy g is lieng then I agree. But just because he’s taken his old gal away for a break and bit of food doesn’t mean he isn’t depressed.

Depression can take you to a point where suicide seems feasible.. For some. For others sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.