Yer Da` sells Avon...

Members online

GypsumSnorter

Dunno if this is just a Scottish/Lanarkshire thing but the wee man (he`s 12) came home from school the other day saying it.

Kids these days lol - what stuff do your lot come out with?

Yer Da shags my mum. Bit embarrassing in front of the other kids parents at after school club :rayos:

That is quite funny, I said to my boy other day G** boys say what, he looked all shocked and said how do you know we say that at school your too old to know that, I think that was around for many moons before I was saying it at school

Yer maw/da your in ma territory. I'm in the east now, with its "you'll have had your dinner" attitude.

I took the dogs out with little one the other night, said to my misses as I left "i won't be long love, i wants to have a shower when i get home then you can suck my cock"

Little one herd me say it and Sid "yeah mum you can suck my wee wee's tonight too"

I took the dogs out with little one the other night, said to my misses as I left "i won't be long love, i wants to have a shower when i get home then you can suck my cock"

Little one herd me say it and Sid "yeah mum you can suck my wee wee's tonight too"

lol

This crap takes me back!

"Were you born with happiness?"
To which as a young kid you always say "no", thinking its a trick question.
"Ha ha ha, so you got no dick then!"

Hapenis :nocausagracia: