WTF is going on with multi finish?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No im guessing you missed day one, how to mix some skimming, what did you cover on day two i bet it was mainly your shoes.

Comon marshy put it all out on the table, college? Age? What did you do 6 months ago? Giver or the receiver ? (receiver I'm guessing)

oh hi i can hardly plaster let alone mix the stuff and now i want to buy the biggest bestest mixer on the market:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

Marshall, would you put sand & cement over hardwall? what are your views on this please :)

middle_finger.png

oh hi i can hardly plaster let alone mix the stuff and now i want to buy the biggest bestest mixer on the market:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

I can plaster and I can mix. I'm not the only one who has had problems with multi finish.
but I hardly see why what mixer I buy is anything to do with you.

I can plaster and I can mix. I'm not the only one who has had problems with multi finish.
but I hardly see why what mixer I buy is anything to do with you.

did i actually say it was anything to do with me?????..........nope.
if you want to go and spend that amount of money for a mixer you dnt need then you do that after all those occasional half a bag sets you do need a massive mixer
wank.gif

Marshall has got to be a wind up ffs. There's no way someone would put up with this amount of stick and hang around. Its got to be someone under a different alias who is laughing his bastad b*llocks off!!!!

Marshall has got to be a wind up ffs. There's no way someone would put up with this amount of stick and hang around. Its got to be someone under a different alias who is laughing his bastad b*llocks off!!!!

Well he has contradicted himself quite a lot since he's been on here.
Not very clever at all, he's left a trail of bullsh1t behind that Nailswaters has picked up on.
A full report will be posted up here soon :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah it's not his fault the multi has gone off quick before he gets to trowel it up :rolleyes)
no wonder it's like a mirror :RpS_scared:

jesus you could do your hair in that!polish car wash worker i bet i had same finish on car when i took it the other day ,i hope your bigger than the painter mate otherwise your gonna have to leave the mixer and by a crowbar to leaver your head back down your ass:RpS_laugh:

It is not a wind up, I'm hanging around and putting up with all the stick in the hope that I will get some helpful advice.
there are other people on here also asking for advice, and they get it. when I ask for advice, I'm told I don't know what I am doing, which is the reason I need to ask how to do something. this isn't the case at all.
there might be a few plasterers who think they know everything, but none of them do. which is why we all need a bit of help and advice from time to time.

It is not a wind up, I'm hanging around and putting up with all the stick in the hope that I will get some helpful advice.
there are other people on here also asking for advice, and they get it. when I ask for advice, I'm told I don't know what I am doing, which is the reason I need to ask how to do something. this isn't the case at all.
there might be a few plasterers who think they know everything, but none of them do. which is why we all need a bit of help and advice from time to time.

Marshall, you are a sign of the times and plasterings doomed future. We're doomed! Doomed i tells ya.

Marshall, you are a sign of the times and plasterings doomed future. We're doomed! Doomed i tells ya.

It sounds to me like plastering was doomed long before I came along.
the tutors on the course I took were quick to point that out. 30 or so newly qualified plasterers every 6 months leaving college to look for work, and that's just at the college I went to.

It sounds to me like plastering was doomed long before I came along.
the tutors on the course I took were quick to point that out. 30 or so newly qualified plasterers every 6 months leaving college to look for work, and that's just at the college I went to.

"Qualified" is debatable but out there looking for work definately. Why do so many want to do this job anyway??? When i started this job had a lot going for it. It was a reputable trade and plasterers where in demand so the money was decent. It's the complete opposite now!

"Qualified" is debatable but out there looking for work definately. Why do so many want to do this job anyway??? When i started this job had a lot going for it. It was a reputable trade and plasterers where in demand so the money was decent. It's the complete opposite now!

So many people want to do this job because it can pay well if you are good enough and you can work inside where it's dry all year long.
you could qualify as a brick layer and only be able to work outside when it's dry.
I will admit that I have seen so many people walk out of college with a plastering qualification and instantly think they are plasterers. this is not the case and not the kind of trap that I fell in to. I just haven't worked with that many plasterers since I left college, I have mainly worked alone.

So many people want to do this job because it can pay well if you are good enough and you can work inside where it's dry all year long.
you could qualify as a brick layer and only be able to work outside when it's dry.
I will admit that I have seen so many people walk out of college with a plastering qualification and instantly think they are plasterers. this is not the case and not the kind of trap that I fell in to. I just haven't worked with that many plasterers since I left college, I have mainly worked alone.

its can pay well can it well how the fck would you know? Plumbing & heating would be my choice, or a spark, what's wrong with these trades why don't they fck these trades up instead??

tbh I don't mind all these jumped up 'qualified' plasterer in 4 weeks as I just everyone else I imagine get a lot of rework due to poor quality 'skimming' let alone anything else..

Ok then can you answer me a few questions please:

(these are all things that you've said on here)

1) You said your 26, but then somewhere else you said you left school 12 years ago? :RpS_unsure:

2) You said you've been plastering for:

•Just under a year
•2 years
•A few years
•5 years
So which one is it? :RpS_unsure:

A quote from yourself - "I may be new to the forum, but I'm not a newbie as far as plastering is concerned." :rolleyes)

3) You said before your recent Transit connect that you had a bigger Transit "FOR QUITE A WHILE" ?

4) You said your boss is always happy with your work,
Even though you mention that you work for yourself? :huh:

5) How many jobs have you really done?
As you have only mentioned working on your own house, your grans house & your neighbours house ?
This to me sounds like someone who is just starting out, plus the problems your having with mixing & getting multi on the wall!

So come on Marshy the truth? :RpS_thumbup:

That is all for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.