Wrist pain

Members online

john simpson

In first, yes too much hand action

Think it's damaged, appointment next week.
Started last year and I reckon it's from scooping on domestic instead of a board.

Been getting worse and today had to go home, can't even trowel right without it hurting.
Feels like a lump or something on the wrist just above the thumb socket.

Anyone else have it?
Not sore all the time but flares up and only when I bend the hand a certain way, like today when trowelling right to left I got a shooting pain

Peeved off as I seem to have a million sore parts of me and a good run of tasty work for the next couple of weeks

Cheers, I thought it was that last year and ignored it and it went away, not so sure this time.
Of course had to slap dash an old doorway and window to finish a job, pain was unreal, worried I've split a bone or something

Hopefully mate, taking Monday off and away to the west coast for the weekend, Guinness and sea air are a cure for many an ailment

Started last year and I reckon it's from scooping on domestic instead of a board.

Been getting worse and today had to go home, can't even trowel right without it hurting.

Anyone else have it?
Not sore all the time but flares up and only when I bend the hand a certain way, like today when trowelling right to left I got a shooting pain

Peeved off as I seem to have a million sore parts of me and a good run of tasty work for the next couple of weeks

Yep I got it sore sometimes if you push your first two fingers and thumb back towards you the lump dissapears fluid can get bk through it's a bit uncomfortable but I find it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is mine
8c92a353e3bb56977c2164ceed8ad642.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

are they any good or should i go for a pure copper one?
Don't think it will do anything for a ganglion tbh.....
But I've had a copper bracelet for about a year now..and I must admit it has helped my tennis elbow and shoulder pain massively... And I was sceptical about them before I got one(y)..
Oh and cod liver oil capsules too.

Anyone else have it?

I have the same on my midde finger. I'll post a pic later I'm just about to have my tea. They're called nodules. They can be a sign of osteoarthritis. Mine hurts like hell sometimes and really tender at other times you can't feel it. Get some MSM and Boswellia. And Curcumin. Not cheap turmeric but curcumin. I use PureClinica with bioperine for absorption. Read the reviews.

https://www.pureclinica.com/double-strength-curcumin.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/030251_arthritis_pain_Boswellia.html

I have one of those trion z and my wrist stopped hurting....f**k knows if it was the bracelet or not and I dont care it cost £20 and I'm not taking it off....rossie46 also let me know some stretches so may well have been that

Had hellish wrist pain a good few years ago now, put on the copper bracelet.......and.......stopped plastering. The pain just faded away............wonder what fixed it?

I get it where top of thumb meets wrist it only started a few months ago so the gargoil syst thing sounds possible ! I put it down to lifting and laying concrete blocks with that hand but cos doc said I got arthritis in knees I thought it might have been that ?
I've seen lots of guys with the copper bands so must be something in it ? IL get one and see.

Glucosamine tablets Pal ...

I had serious pains in my wrist and after about 2 weeks of these kicking in its gone .... actually amazed as I thought my days were numbered

I smashed my wrist up about 6 weeks before I went travelling in 2009, I was stacked with work and my tennis elbow kicked in and I was in agony. Doctors told me to take some time off... A copper band I was all good!!!

Since wearing a copper band my knees have not hurt either... may be nonsense but I dont care :D

I'm on cod liver oli, omega3 and glucosamine or whatever it's called.
If your knees are bad ask for a cortisone injection, my dad could barely walk at one point, thought he would need a new knee. Doctor said try this, within hours it was 100 times better, flared up again few months later and got another one has been fine for over a year now

If your knees are bad ask for a cortisone injection, my dad could barely walk at one point, thought he would need a new knee. Doctor said try this, within hours it was 100 times better, flared up again few months later and got another one has been fine for over a year now
Never knew that mate, will try doctors again. It's just started on my left knee at xmas there and it's still there, had to stop playing football as it was so bad, just won't go away. My mum has really bad arthritis and I think it could be that, she went to bed one night feeling fine and next morning couldn't move.