WOW just WOW!!!!! How to board a ceiling!!!

Members online

That guy is a turd short of a bum hole. How thick do you have to be?! When we did our gaff up I don't think Si had ever used drill and he boarded ceilings no probs....... but his hands were black with screw splinters!! :ROFLMAO:

That guy is a turd short of a bum hole. How thick do you have to be?! When we did our gaff up I don't think Si had ever used drill and he boarded ceilings no probs....... but his hands were black with screw splinters!! :ROFLMAO:
I reckon if he left a job like that you would of sacked him and said your an embarrassment to me I shall not let you live in my shadow and let me carry you in this relationship so either you shape up and improve or your gone

I reckon if he left a job like that you would of sacked him and said your an embarrassment to me I shall not let you live in my shadow and let me carry you in this relationship so either you shape up and improve or your gone
Aaaaarrrrgggh agree and funny!!

:risas:

Aaaaarrrrgggh agree and funny!!

:risas:
But what you know is your not a sensitive soul who would take offence to that it’s sort of true but still funny, plus any woman/sort of woman would admit on a public forum that they got short and s**t in a bag takes guts and knowing we don’t give a f and it’s actually funny

But what you know is your not a sensitive soul who would take offence to that it’s sort of true but still funny, plus any woman/sort of woman would admit on a public forum that they got short and s**t in a bag takes guts and knowing we don’t give a f and it’s actually funny

I'll admit to sticking my knob in the hoover when I was 13. Far from feeling good it made a really loud farty noise.

TTHHHHHRRRRRRP.

Rattled like hell against the pipe, hurt like fcik and scared the shyt out of me.

Nah, everyone's s**t in a bag! If antone says they've not s**t in a bag they're not a true spread in my opinion!

And @Stevieo what has sticking your nob in a hoover got to do with anything yer crazy arse??! Apart from being quite funny!

I'll admit to sticking my knob in the hoover when I was 13. Far from feeling good it made a really loud farty noise.

TTHHHHHRRRRRRP.

Rattled like hell against the pipe, hurt like fcik and scared the shyt out of me.
Well thanks for that steve

You could weep? I did i tell ya, why u on white lightening on a school night? Did they have the electric on for a few minutes extra tonight up north
My uncle died today, the type that isn't blood but your dads best mate that you chose as family because they're awesome. I'm raising a glass to a f**k**g legend! :birra:

Nah, everyone's s**t in a bag! If antone says they've not s**t in a bag they're not a true spread in my opinion!

And @Stevieo what has sticking your nob in a hoover got to do with anything yer crazy arse??! Apart from being quite funny!

I don't shyt in a bag. You do it on a shovel and then with a practiced flick, it's up up and away and over the fence. Job's a good un.

I don't shyt in a bag. You do it on a shovel and then with a practiced flick, it's up up and away and over the fence. Job's a good un.
I'm just picturing some old dear next door putting her hand inside an inside out bin bag, shaking her head and muttering... " this GM cat food..."

Here's a lunch time laugh for you all!!!!!!

Was looking at a post from Vincey last year about bad render jobs and came across a video from a diyer plasterer! Thought it was hilarious and found that he attempted to board a ceiling!!!!

"You must watch last minute of the video!!!!"
Matt
My god !!!!!!
What can you say is it a jigsaw

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk