Would you?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell her that if she wants to make a case against them she'll need to get someone with letters after their name to do a report (architect or similar). That'll keep you out of it without losing the work or your teeth :RpS_lol:
If you have done an indentured apprenticeship you can apply for licenticeship which will give you letters after your name also if you can get into the guild of master plaisterers you also get letters after your name but to be fair I don't really use them unless I'm questioned on certain rendering jobs ;)

If you have done an indentured apprenticeship you can apply for licenticeship which will give you letters after your name also if you can get into the guild of master plaisterers you also get letters after your name but to be fair I don't really use them unless I'm questioned on certain rendering jobs ;)

So would you get involved in writing a report for this then?
How much do you charge for these reports?

We renovated a hotel in Torquay years ago and the owner wanted me to write a letter stating that we had to redo work completed in the owners extension a couple of years previously. When I politely refused he got really shirty, some people :rolleyes)

was it bazil faulty:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.