Would you buy this house?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they left the corpse in the lounge it wouldnt bother me in the slightest looks like a good investment with decent potential for a good return.

lol me neither… not my cup of tea :)

Is it something you would have to declare? @Rigsby would know most likely as he is our TPF lettings God :)

Last edited:
depends who was murdered ,, a nice friendly young female ghost i could live with, an old phyco male ghost no way

It's not like the body's in the corner or owt. Bricks and mortar that's all you're buying marra. Deep cleaning company in to get rid of the smell and you're sorted :RpS_thumbup:

I would buy it as a b,t,l initially ,personally I could live in it once done up, every house has a history. I have had one where a couple split up and had to sell, he made the sale difficult, took fuses out for viewings, pissing in rooms etc, some girl bought it anyway then he squatted, she sold it on in auction ,I bought it , neighbours warned me I may be hassled , oddly he never came near us.luckily for him.although the site was robbed .. Had one where the council forced a girl out, she came back to view when we finished and cried in every room..the all have stories..

Well the fact that they are obliged to tell about the murder means that the new owner may have too declare it as well. It also looks like sealed bids so may go for more than the guide price

i would purchase this property but at a price below market value. when someone has been murdered the prices of property in that area wil drop for a couple of years.

i had a similar predicament to this, when we were buying our first house with the mrs a few years ago.

in our case a young lad had hung himself in one of the bedrooms, didn't bother me one bit, but it freaked my other half out and she wouldn't have none of it. by a strange turn a fate a friend of a friend bought it in the end, and they had nothing but problems, strange noises, stuff moving in that room. I don't believe in ghosts and all that rubbish, but hes sane and a genuine hard fella, truth be told, and it scared the shite out of him, they got it exorcised and had no further issues apparently.

I would imagine youd have to declare it, as estate agents have to if someone has died at the property within in a certain time period of sale.

looks a nice house for the money, beddy I worry about you, let me tell you something "THe dead are dead and no nothing" seen to many stiffs over the years
to know it's just an empty shell what the soul done with.

Someone got murdered at bottom of our road, decent area too.

as sad as it sounds, people soon forget and just carry on.

unless it's haunted, then your fuked

There's 4 people up for that murder.
I'll let {Trevor Macdonald}
Jonhiasif post the links if you want them :RpS_thumbup:

looks a nice house for the money, beddy I worry about you, let me tell you something "THe dead are dead and no nothing" seen to many stiffs over the years
to know it's just an empty shell what the soul done with.

I know H. I feel the same. Once you're dead you're dead. Doesnt stop your mind playing tricks on you though. I dont believe in ghosts. Spirits etc etc one bit but I still **** myself when I went on a ghost tour in Edinburgh lol

i had the same problem 2 years ago when we had to move to a 5 bed drum.draws opening cupboards left open .then i relized i had been on the stella and 1664 funny what beer does to you:RpS_thumbsup:

The second last house we bought and lived in the old dear we were buying off died in her sleep 2 days before we were due to complete was a right chew on but we still completed on it (all be it a couple of week later) and moved in, why let it bother ya.

It was the tin mans house lads!!
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.