Wot iv been doing the last week (Pics)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

Like i said before, iv recently started a painting company that goes hand in hand with my plastering company,same name same style layout ,Just Painting rather than plastering. hoping to bring more work in and to get a chance to get the painting work from the plastering i do ;-)

all seems to be going well here is my second job, i skimed all the artex ceilings in the house,then got the shout to go ahead and paint the hole house! i ended up having to strip wallpaper from 4 bedrooms witch lead to to the walls also needing skimming as it was on dryline tape and joint walls!

but here isa few before and after pics i took for the new web site.wot da fink.. :)

Dot and Dab Painting? That doesn't make sense.
It's like calling yourself Mortice & Tenon Plumbers, or Felt & Batten Carpet Fitters.

Good radios those Makitas

dot and dab plastering works fine? just as dot and dab decoration work to wots next dot and dab demolition! lol dot and dab stands out over M.K plastering and co or the best one we got round are way IN-expensive roofing company and they have 2 good vans and do well! ha

ill have to book my self a spelling course next..

Looks good Oasis , nice and tidy clean edges , and your board & stand looks well kept ;) i notice things like that ;)

Theres nothing wrong with asking questions mate, its how we learn and improve, your work has sharpened up a lot and that is what its all about , domestically its all about doing a top job with little mess going the extra mile to keep things clean and tidy is well worth the effort.

im a subby know and work the south west and love the name dot and dab sounds fresh easy to pronounce .......will be using it too :)

ha ha spunky allways tryin ta wind me up.. hows fings goin 4 u now got more work in?and BTW wot has every one else called them selfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.