wot ever next ,, brothers of the trowel ,,

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsterdobbin

just been avin a look through e-bay on plasterin tools and came across a MARSHALLTOWN DRYWALL TOOLS BANJO TAPESHOOTER MESH SCRIM CLOTH DRYLINING ,, ( i kid you not brethrin ) ,, wit looks of it ya fill back up wi sum plaster ,, gobbo ,, shite ,, wot ever ya wanna call it ,, put a role a tape innit ,, and Bobs ya uncle ,, I ant seen 1 afore or herd of 1 ,, lerruz know if anyone has ,, i think it even meks that Speedskim thingymajig look like Fcukin Rocket Science ,, :RpS_biggrin:

It is. Been out for years in the US. Cack handed as **** to use.
evening Tony ,,i,m just a dot n dabber ,,rougher and skimmer ,, seen some dryliners plenty of time but E-bay is first time i,ve seen 1 ,, forgot to mention £130 ,, are they weth it Tony

M8 whats with all the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?,,?,,,,?,,,?,,?,,,?

M8 whats with all the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?,,?,,,,?,,,?,,?,,,?
us intelligent folk use them theer ,,,,,,, to end a sentence ,, we had t,do it at skoyal ,, good owd days ,, chalk n slate and a rite fcuker of a tatcher ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

looks like the OP got quite excited by a banjo taper....been around for years and years.
Heres the modern day and far better equivilent,theres bazooka's and then theres continuous flow bazooka's

look here ...no stilits,easily the best system Ive ever seen.

Apla-Tech's CFS Taper Unedited Video - Taping Flats
evening brother , got to admit i,ve never seen 1 a them afore , i,ve led a sheltered life , but i must be honest and with standard of Fibre Tape nowdays i,d rather put it on manually , amount of kinks and foldbacks ya must get with that must be quite a few you would be forever slicing it and flattening , yuve got to get on ya hop uo for angles anyway , but i can,t really knock owt about plastering because i,ve only been patching for the last 11 months , :razz:

zooks are good but expensive. i use a homax banjo and delko for internals simple set up does same job (but requires stilts) and cheap as chips

I have to keep checking the dates sometimes as a lot of old posts seem to be brought up lately which has just reminded me that it aint to long till Xmas boys.

just been avin a look through e-bay on plasterin tools and came across a MARSHALLTOWN DRYWALL TOOLS BANJO TAPESHOOTER MESH SCRIM CLOTH DRYLINING ,, ( i kid you not brethrin ) ,, wit looks of it ya fill back up wi sum plaster ,, gobbo ,, shite ,, wot ever ya wanna call it ,, put a role a tape innit ,, and Bobs ya uncle ,, I ant seen 1 afore or herd of 1 ,, lerruz know if anyone has ,, i think it even meks that Speedskim thingymajig look like Fcukin Rocket Science ,, :RpS_biggrin:
What are typical crackhead symptoms? - Yahoo! Answers

haha i was just saying to the misses not long till christmas now the years flying by, but at least i have a fair bit of work ahead of me i dnt mind christmas comeing round this year

ahh ive told her to keep her mouth shut............and not to tell ya either:RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.