Working with my chimp

Members online

No members online now.

Andy g

He's back telling me im s**t at plastering
Telling me to try drugs
Telling me to not have cup of tea
Have a beer u dead bum
He never say anything good to me like u payed mortgage off or how I nursed someone when they had the c, 3 times,I said chimp f**k off at least I've got a big cock chimp say but u have not , her all way right ,he on my should and will not go away

Honestly I f**k**g love this guy now his posts are getting good
Chimp seem to have gone away ,not drinking to night, it nice when he is not here
He a bad chimp putting me down all the time. Don't think the chimp likes women because he do not show himself when I talk to a woman, thing he is waiting for me when I start plastering

Top man

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 257
Chimp seem to have gone away ,not drinking to night, it nice when he is not here
He a bad chimp putting me down all the time. Don't think the chimp likes women because he do not show himself when I talk to a woman, thing he is waiting for me when I start plastering

u f**k*r u got me laughing

Mate this guy is a schizophrenic lol I love it

I know this is a wind up thread but what he says is true, most plasterers work by themselves so it’s just them and there thoughts all day so you can see how depression could kick in.

Go to work in a dress...that may fool your chimp ya chump. you are welcome.:tanguero:

Chimp till me not to have a gauge and go to pub I cannot fight the chimp, y is he here today , he has been away for a bit now he back, o f**k