working bank holiday?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to sort my van out today after a split multi bag incident :rolleyes) working away in Wisbeech this week so have to charge my toothbrush .

Oh dear wisbech also known as 'the blind mans Amsterdam'.
If you have one of those 'no tools left in the van overnight' signs, make sure you take it off before you go otherwise, in the morning you'll find your doors ripped off and a sign saying 'just checking'.

Oh dear wisbech also known as 'the blind mans Amsterdam'.
If you have one of those 'no tools left in the van overnight' signs, make sure you take it off before you go otherwise, in the morning you'll find your doors ripped off and a sign saying 'just checking'.

:RpS_thumbsup: thanks for the heads up

That is the correct spelling Wisbech.
The food in the rose and Crown hotel is very very good though if your looking for somewhere decent to eat.

thanks scotie5 , i dont know the area at all , all i know at this point , its a f/s exstenion with a vaulted ceiling and a screed , and the jobs in Lynn road :RpS_thumbup:

Didn't think he was a plasterer :RpS_confused: thought he was a multi-millionaire, entrepreneur, property tycoon, my dicks bigger than yours, can't understand normal talking (c.u.n.t) wow everyone look at me raa raa :RpS_scared: or is that someone else I'm thinking of :RpS_blushing:

Lots of hatred there Oli...just try to bring others down to make yourself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.