Working at height

Members online

Slipped off ladders on Wednesday morning broke my fib and tib
Happy days !

Attachments

• 247DD1C4-10E4-4E8A-9110-DF6C95534898.jpeg
    247DD1C4-10E4-4E8A-9110-DF6C95534898.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 137
Hope that all gets fixed and back going again soon. Frightening accident.
Speedy recovery there.

Will you set off metal detectors now?

I had foldable ladders in a hop up shape
I had a plank across it but just misjudged the length , stepped off it backwards and my leg got stuck between the rungs and snapped ,
I have surgery in the morning to put a metal bar through it so will ease some of the pain hopefully. I was only twitchering so atleast no trowels were damaged
Ouch ! Get better soon m8, the bills won't wait for anyone (y)

Reminds me of a job I was rendering a front of a house. A women a couple of houses away asked me if I could put a roofing tile back that had come off her roof.
At the end of the day, took the ladder up to her house, put the tile back and said just give me a £10 for my time, she had a f**king moan saying I had only been there 10 minutes.
I agreed with her but said if I had fallen off then it would have been the hardest £10 I have ever earned.
You can be earning good money, one bad fall and you are f**ked,

Reminds me of a job I was rendering a front of a house. A women a couple of houses away asked me if I could put a roofing tile back that had come off her roof.
At the end of the day, took the ladder up to her house, put the tile back and said just give me a £10 for my time, she had a f**king moan saying I had only been there 10 minutes.
I agreed with her but said if I had fallen off then it would have been the hardest £10 I have ever earned.
Should of said you can borrow my ladder and do it your f**k**g self you slag,

I had a plank across it but just misjudged the length , stepped off it backwards and my leg got stuck between the rungs and snapped ,
I have surgery in the morning to put a metal bar through it so will ease some of the pain hopefully. I was only twitchering so atleast no trowels were damaged
That's a f**k**g terrible image

I have entered you for the most entertaining story of 2021, good luck.

Slipped off ladders on Wednesday morning broke my fib and tib
Happy days !

last site I was on roof tiles came from Germany
covered roof and carried on plastering

rain lashed through
poor fuucker skimming slipped on his stilts and done the splits

hes in hospital now

Shiiiiit that sounds painful

When are you going back to re do it? Only kidding get well soon