Working at height on scaffolding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

Done properly it's perfectly safe. However there are some occasions where you'd just say "Um, no!"

CgZ6OQkWIAETBm5.jpg

Isn't that the mountain pass in Spain were you got to sign a declaration before going over it

Isn't that the mountain pass in Spain were you got to sign a declaration before going over it

No idea to be honest. I will say though, I wouldn't be up there for work, so if it's not happening when I'm getting paid there is precisely fcuk all chance of me doing it for free!

Yeh..see what you mean larry..no handrail:endesacuerdo:

I wonder how well those cast on 'site' sections going into the rock face will last? Rusty steel encased in a dry mix of christ knows what ratio,:confused: poked into a natural rock face. What could possibly go wrong?

Got to admire the foreigners there just don't give a f**k..our h&s could do with taking a leaf out of there book as ours is stupid now

ceiling alone had six curves in it but you could not get a picture of the all because of the angle

Attachments

• plaster_curves.JPG
    plaster_curves.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
I'm pretty good at doing under the stairs I actually got a job on the back of saying I could do it cos 3 plasterers had turned job down saying they can't do them

You have to be slightly unhinged to do that... I am an adrenalin hunter but sod that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk