workboots

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got myself some new steel toe cap workboots from that well known company that rhymes with truepix.
They cost me £40 and were meant to be light and comfy. well there not they are killing my feet.
I saw Danny had some pucker looking trainers on at BG.
Anybody swear by their footwear?

Riggers all day every day do me shopping in em. In fact I don't think I ever wear anything else.

I just go cheap.and cheerful and some footy socks on and comfy as.

Ive been buying scruffs footwear but they arent very comfy tbh..................still searching for the ultimate safety trainers..............:glare:

I got myself some new steel toe cap workboots from that well known company that rhymes with truepix.
They cost me £40 and were meant to be light and comfy. well there not they are killing my feet.
I saw Danny had some pucker looking trainers on at BG.
Anybody swear by their footwear?

Dewalt ones??

Was thinking of getting a pair of them look smartish just for pricing or for the van

it dont matter what you buy when your size 11 the steel makes the fookers heavy as yo mamma

hahaour labourer has size 16 feet hes just over 7ft tall and weighs about 20 odd stone but not fat.........you could knock us a gauge in his boots

hahaour labourer has size 16 feet hes just over 7ft tall and weighs about 20 odd stone but not fat.........you could knock us a gauge in his boots

**** me bet when he shouts gear you all go and knock it up for him!!!:RpS_crying:

Bet you don't complain if there's lumps in it !?? :RpS_laugh:

Dewalt apprentice, buy new ones once a year ish,and rotate them from going to work boots to work boots, so light and comfortable,just for a change got myself a Pair of timberland pro splitrock ,jury still out on these tho,defo the apprentice boots

Bet you don't complain if there's lumps in it !?? :RpS_laugh:

Had a guy out on work experience through the local council, big lad. First day he stuck in and end of day says ill no be out tomorrow. Whys that I ask. Up in court for police assault, is that ok?
That's fine you take as long of as you want.
Phoned council and said I couldn't take him back due to criminal record as we need disclosures for certain contacts.

Was shitting myself next two weeks as I left the house to get to the van as I was convinced he was waiting for me.

I'm same (@SpankySouthport) as @mikeadams1985 riggers all day long but have bought some lace up Dunlop ones as been far too hot to wear riggers for £23 from Sprotsdirect online! Get a free pint mug for your tea aswell !! :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dewalt cutter trainers, very light and breathable, had Plantar Faciitis (torn arch muscle) since Xmas last year from jumping down from my hop up wearing cheap Aldi boots, agony by the end of each day, but the good cushioned footwear is helping it, wont ever use cheap boots again. Dewalts are £50 but worth every penny as can't afford to be sick.

I'm same (@spankysouthport) as @mikeadams1985 riggers all day long but have bought some lace up Dunlop ones as been far too hot to wear riggers for £23 from Sprotsdirect online! Get a free pint mug for your tea aswell !! :RpS_thumbup:

tea, tea did you say" tea in a pint mug"------------- hope you're not going tea total marshy :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

Don't be daft Phil even I don't drink at work!! Err unless in France? ......or down south?? :RpS_lol:

got some great chukka boots from asda for £14. best thing ive ever bought. not spoons either like most so dont walk like a clown with them. wearing the trainers now its summer. dunlop safety. feel a bit uneasy with them

ive had my dewalts for about 6 months mabey less and the sole has fallen off mabey im working too hard :RpS_confused:

Dewalt apprentice, buy new ones once a year ish,and rotate them from going to work boots to work boots, so light and comfortable,just for a change got myself a Pair of timberland pro splitrock ,jury still out on these tho,defo the apprentice boots

I have those dewalt ones, nice and comfy.

i had the apprentice aswell and they fell appart within 6 months aswell ffs haha the stitching came appart on the inside edge, the thing is dewalts are the most comfy boots i have had i just seem to fu ck em up quite quick (as it seems anyway):RpS_unsure:

I had a pair of dewalts, comfiest I've ever used, felt like slippers. Bought another pair but different design and the toes are too narrow, hurts my feet after a couple of hours. Cant find a pair like my first pair for love nor money.

I had a pair of dewalts, comfiest I've ever used, felt like slippers. Bought another pair but different design and the toes are too narrow, hurts my feet after a couple of hours. Cant find a pair like my first pair for love nor money.

You need dewalt apprentice fp

sites dont like riggers these days... or so I have been told... things can fall in the top....

So they tell us on site its due to lack of ankle support. Its bull.

That have a chart of damaged foot and ankle injury and decided the majority were wearing riggers do the ban will come in soon.

I wear jallatte and most recently sterlingsteel .

Jallatte are the most comfy rigger you will find but the soft leather wears in the job on the toe and heel

Sterling steel are solid that take an age to break in but when they are they must be good for years. Really tuff and in wet winters they will stand up to anything you can throw at them

Status
Not open for further replies.