work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its busy for me at the moment but we all have our good and bad times, depends on your luck and contacts

if i was to move to london to earn money i would choose west and south west london. keep away from east and north london.

if i was to move to london to earn money i would choose west and south west london. keep away from east and north london.
North London has excellent areas, London is changing every five yrs ,very expensive to rent in London now.

I am busy at the min but will it last, doing three new town houses ,all skim, hundreds of beads, got people ringing now that I,am back working ,most of it small but it all comes in at once as ever.
my nephew came over and is plumbing in ******* town,expensive flats, making 300 a day on price after tax. wish i could

North London has excellent areas, London is changing every five yrs ,very expensive to rent in London now.

there must be some nice areas in north london ,i am talking about london not herts. the areas that i use to have to work in are very poor. but that is why the goverment are willing to spend money in these areas.

there must be some nice areas in north london ,i am talking about london not herts. the areas that i use to have to work in are very poor. but that is why the goverment are willing to spend money in these areas.
I have been in sw4 for twenty five years but worked all over London, islington, Kentis h town, etc are expensivenareas

I am busy at the min but will it last, doing three new town houses ,all skim, hundreds of beads, got people ringing now that I,am back working ,most of it small but it all comes in at once as ever.
my nephew came over and is plumbing in ******* town,expensive flats, making 300 a day on price after tax. wish i could

plumbers have got an advantage over us. they receive a good discount on their materials, where our discount on plasters is small.
the smallest job that we can do will take us 3 hours. a plumber can do a boiler service in 30 min. earning himself £60

Status
Not open for further replies.