Date of birth: 14/07/1996
Address: 6 Seton Court
Tranent
East Lothian
EH33 2JW
Telephone Number: 07951400043
E -mail address: Cunningham14796@gmail.com

Personal Profile

My name is Callum Cunningham; I am 17 years old and I am nearing the end of my advanced plastering course at Teleford College in Edinburgh currently looking for a good company to serve my time as an apprentice with, I am registered with the CITB and eligible for a £10,000 grant. I am a good worker and will always give 100 percent to the things I enjoy doing, and I’m a creative person with a keen eye for detail. I work well on my own and use my initiative, but I'm also very good when working as part of a team, I will always listen to others and take on board their opinions and advice. I am curently taking lessons from my driving licence which i should have by June, also my hobbies include rugby and cycling.

My time at collage has been good cause it has given me opportunity to work with a few plasterers on different occasions, and was given the opportunity to work on my own as well as working as part of a team. I learnt a lot and enjoyed being able to gain different experiences and techniques and be given expert advice by the professionals I was working alongside. I also enjoyed the experience of working in different environments.

All the work which I have completed I thoroughly enjoyed and worked to what I believe to be a high standard. I am reliable, tidy and will always strive to work to the very best of my ability. I am keen to carry on learning in all aspects of plastering and to gain as much experience as possible. I realize that I need to work with experienced plasterers for me to progress further and I would like to be given the opportunity to show you my work.

I understand taking on an apprentice is a big risk so i would be willing to do a few shifts free of charge to prove my skills

Aspects of plastering which I have covered on my course:

Internal Plastering:
External angles, Internal angles, Finishing coats,Plaster boarding, Dry lining.

External Plastering:

Pebble dashing, patterns and decorative affects, Tyrolean finishes, plain face render.

Cornice work/Casting
Making rubber molds, making wooden/metal running molds, running various styles of cornices, cutting and applying cornices,

Education & Qualifications

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Computing Studies Level 2

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Modern Studies Level 2

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Music Level 2

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Physics Level 3

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Math Level 3

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
English Level 3

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Craft and Design Level 3

Knox Academy
SQA Standard Grade
Geography Level 4

I would really appreciate if anyone knows of someone looking or if your looking yourself to consider me,
if you need anymore information feel free to contact me

Yours truly,
Callum Cunningham

Welcome along Callum

Good look in your search for an apprenticeship

Stay eager and keen and something will come up I'm sure

good luck with your search callum you have a great attitude and with that im sure something will come up for you im in yorkshire so a bit far to travel for you lol

Hi Callum
In case you do not get my email i have passed your details to a client in New York who has expressed interest in an apprenticship for you
His name is Adrian of Hyde Park Inc if you want to google his company. So when he contacts you it is not a wind up

Hi Callum
In case you do not get my email i have passed your details to a client in New York who has expressed interest in an apprenticship for you
His name is Adrian of Hyde Park Inc if you want to google his company. So when he contacts you it is not a wind up

New York? New York as in Harlem, Kojak and 5th Avenue?

Callum mate, you wouldn't enjoy going to NY, it's a nasty, dangerous place, they hate the scottish there and if that wasn't bad enough, it would break your mothers heart and your girlfriend would only start sleeping with your best mate. Plus Fibrous Plastering, that's the low-end of the plastering game. Trust me, it's just not worth it mate.

Me? I'm free of all such restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.