Wondering what to do...

Members online

Olican

Private Member
...whilst stood outside the soft play area with the soothing sound of 30 odd screaming kids, sipping my very strong long island tea with extra vodka..

IMG_20180217_170703.jpg

I'm thinking how can we raise a decent donation using @imago generous donation of a unique erotic chess board.

If you don't know what I'm talking about..

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/tpf-charity-prize-draw.70218/

IMG_20180215_171549.jpg

I think Larry has the complete set so it's a cracking piece I know lots of you showed interest. How's about an impromptu auction I'll start the bidding at say £40

What say you all?

Go for it, would be amazing and I know this charity really touches your heart and if possible for people to attend we could all come down see what this charity does on a Saturday if they do stuff on a Saturday then all go for a beer in the evening

I got forty forty forty forty forty doooo I hear more than forty @Danny

I'm not sure you quite understand the way @Danny interacts with money. He's happy when it flows to him, but it affects his health adversely when it goes the other way.

I'm not sure you quite understand the way @Danny interacts with money. He's happy when it flows to him, but it affects his health adversely when it goes the other way.
What do you mean he has spent money on posting out them 2 or 3 mugs from about 4 years ago ain’t like we have heard about it either :coffe: