Wireless for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyMac

Private Member
I have had this wireless for almost 2 years now and it has served me well and never let me down.

I have grown quite attached to it and will be sorry to see it go.

I am only asking £49.99 for it, great value I'm sure you'll agree.

No time wasters, serious offers only please. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.

20120223153929.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Ahh i see & does it receive it's signal via the high tech board saw aerial.
And does the board saw aerial come with the radio when purchased?

The padsaw is only needed in poor signal areas, hence the quick release fastening and quite unbelievably comes included in the price.

It can also be used for cutting boards when the wireless isn't in use.

What a bargain!!
A radio & a board cutter.... AND....even has scrim wrapped around for if you ever run out. :RpS_thumbup:

I have had this wireless for almost 2 years now and it has served me well and never let me down.

I have grown quite attached to it and will be sorry to see it go.

I am only asking £49.99 for it, great value I'm sure you'll agree.

No time wasters, serious offers only please. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.

20120223153929.jpg

Thanks for looking.

never mind the radio, look at the state of the tiling behind it :-0

the jonts are all over.

never mind the radio, look at the state of the tiling behind it :-0

the jonts are all over.

They are kitchen unit doors, badly fitted I grant you but don't let those puppies take your focus off the real prize in that pic.

Do you want the ******* radio or not, if not please stop spamming my thread.....come on the reds!

We just use the single bead..............bet u can call god with that one DMac......:RpS_lol:

ffs mate get another:RpS_confused: bet youv still got a 4 track you tight old git:RpS_biggrin:

ha thats made me laugh. i had exactly the same radio, and i trod on it, snapped off the aerial and the front fell off like that. and i had it wrapped up with scrim, and a bit of finish to hold it all together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.