window sill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex88

Evening all,

Current rendering my house but have a slight issue around one of the window sills. The sill is only proud of the block work about 15mm (originally had cladding below) how can I extend this sill without replacing/removing the window. As it is when the render is in place it will stick out more than the sill. What is the best way round this, Is there a upvc oversill option out there?

Cheers!

There must be a easy way to do this. Ewi work is something I no nothing about but it must come up daily in that line of rendering.

The above probably doesn't help you out much, goggle eurocell there nationwide upvc suppliers.

Rigsby gave me a number for http://www.build-liteuk.co.uk/

They do a cad drawing for you, can match existing cills, with drip grooves.

just cut off the existing cill with grinder, check levels (screed if need be) then stick the new cill on with Stixall, then render up to it. They can supply primed ready for painting or painted. Top quality so thanks @Rigsby

Speak to Paul 07787 298610

Made a start on the front today as the rain finally stopped. Cladding removed some brick work repointed, membrane battons and render board fixed in place of cladding. Have one tricky corner and not sure of the best way to stop the water running behind the render board.
As always any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 364
Status
Not open for further replies.