Window cleaning plasterer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkillie

6 months ago the wife told me the window cleaner packed in and got a new one, big deal, i drove pass my old cleaner today and he,s sitting in the van all sign written saying INTERNAL PLASTERER, Skimmimg, Bonding, Plastering. What a load of b*ll***s but i suppose Mrs Smith might fall for it, i mean what does Bonding mean? is it carlite bonding or polybonding ? my mate says this is how it,s phrased with the 6 week courses that promise the earth, i reckon in my town of 35000 theres been around 8 of these new guys in the last 18 months, is it the same elsewhere guys or am i an unlucky c**t :mad:

Its the same everywhere there s a place where these people learn plastering/tiling and plumbing courses near to my mates work place and there must be 40 or 50 people standing outside waiting to go in,and when i see a new van i think where the f**k did they come from.

i got a call today from a guy who just had a room done. he said he has filled most of the low spots and sanded some of the high spots and could I come over to take a look or is he being fussy.

lol i Laughed

Status
Not open for further replies.