Willie Wonka Golden Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visions of BM's all over the land with bags being ripped open and scattered everywhere in pursuit of the 'dusty tickets' :RpS_laugh:

Do we get to see how you gradually kill of the ticket finders until the last lucky guy gets his drill?

LOVE IT ANDY!!!

......... congratulations on finding Golden Tickets....... I'm sure you are all wondering why we asked you all here together to collect your Drills.......... well we only have one drill, last one standing wins it!!

FIGHT!!!! LOL

this is the Plasterers Forum not the board tape and sand forum so i dont think we'll stand much of a chance!!!! (how much you get paid for advertising it?)

I get nowt from this..... Just letting guys in the trade know about it - I know this is not really plaster related, hence put in the MF and drywall section.....
you guys can enter the win a £600 + tool kit draw - no purchase needed.....

An done it Ricardo.........put a word in for us marra.................:RpS_wink:

Dont u mean US?? there's no "I" in team Ian.............but only one eye in cyclops.............:RpS_thumbup:

you are right but there is 'me' in team :RpS_wink: but ye sort us out old boy! what about donating something to our dreamteam???

Danny should be on the case of all our loyal sponsors..............:RpS_thumbup:

20121004_163624 (2).jpg

I have found copies of some TOP SECRET Knauf Umpa Lumpa photos................... LOL

Thats why the training centre is not at the factory Rich. So we dont see the secret work force.

LOL - I am not sure what it is all about, but this photo is actually from Turkey....

NPS - the walls are Apertura (I think) - acoustic panels (usually used in ceilings, but also suitable for walls)

prob on the walls to stop people hearing the **** singing

''Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats.
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
I don't like the look of it
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da,
Given good manners you will go far.
You will live in happiness too,
Like the oompa loompa do-ba-dee-doo.
Do-ba-dee-doo''

Status
Not open for further replies.