will a monojet spray sto or similar ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
As per the title really.

perhaps one of you machine buffs can post me a list of everything a monojet can spray.

I would much appreciate it :).

thanks

Rich

you need a machine that's just a pump as in something with a hopper and worm pump(rotor & stator) not something that mixes dry bagged material with water in a mixing chamber then pumps it out using a rotor and stator. look on refina they got some interesting looking cost effective pumps for acrylic renders. only thing is though you need a beefy compressor up at 350-400l a min, not the 200lpm ones on the normal mixer machines.

i think it would if you got the pft lk402 compressor and pft spray set gun and turned the water down and used a slower rotor and stator

that comps about £1200 and the spray set about £500-£600 it wouldnt work though bearing in mind you only put about 3-400ml of water to a bucket of acrylic anyway

Mai international do an interesting little pump with a diaphragm not a worm pump. can see this becoming better developed in time. its hard to put together a cheap set to do this sort of work as it all starts to add up and cost 5k in no time. sto basically rebadge the mai machines i think as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.