will a monojet spray sto or similar ???????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
As per the title really.

perhaps one of you machine buffs can post me a list of everything a monojet can spray.

I would much appreciate it :).

thanks

Rich

you need a machine that's just a pump as in something with a hopper and worm pump(rotor & stator) not something that mixes dry bagged material with water in a mixing chamber then pumps it out using a rotor and stator. look on refina they got some interesting looking cost effective pumps for acrylic renders. only thing is though you need a beefy compressor up at 350-400l a min, not the 200lpm ones on the normal mixer machines.

i think it would if you got the pft lk402 compressor and pft spray set gun and turned the water down and used a slower rotor and stator

that comps about £1200 and the spray set about £500-£600 it wouldnt work though bearing in mind you only put about 3-400ml of water to a bucket of acrylic anyway

Mai international do an interesting little pump with a diaphragm not a worm pump. can see this becoming better developed in time. its hard to put together a cheap set to do this sort of work as it all starts to add up and cost 5k in no time. sto basically rebadge the mai machines i think as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.