wilkens bau ug

They sound Dutch to me mate, are you thinking about going over there, I'm going to Munich in 3 weeks, i'll make some enquiries for you if you like

They sound Dutch to me mate, are you thinking about going over there, I'm going to Munich in 3 weeks, i'll make some enquiries for you if you like

The blokes saying southern germany. Thinkin of going jus dont want to get ripped

Samoyed

Wondering if there is anymore info on wilkens bau as I'm tempted to go over to Germany to work for them but will be going alone and not sure if it's a risky job or not

What do you expect mate. Have a read through the forum and look at the regulars on here. Everyone takes the piss and banter runs like wine. It's like the pub with your mates.

Don't touch em i phoned them this morning and the bloke i spoke to sounded like a con man i worked for last year called Harry Muller from Lib bau when i challenged him he put the phone down sharpish bunch of gutless scum

Hey bob would it be possible to make inquires for me whilst out there? Very keen to go work abroad for a while and have no idea where to contact etc. All the best mate

Got back from Munich a month ago made a few enquiries in a couple of irish pubs , there was an English bouncer who had been there a few months and he said he hadn't met any English or irish working on site ,I was in another irish bar speaking to an irish lad asked him about site work , he had come over himself to work on site but ended up working in the bar, he said he proberly earns near enough the same with tips as wou.ld he would on site and doesn't work as hard , he was a chippie I think ,I said I'll drink to that!

Can't falter him haha! Something I've wanted to do but seems no different or better off from working over here!

ive looked into lib bau and olympus and they were also calling themselves wilkens bau gmbh or something but if u google maps them ug is in dussledorf and the other one who is meant to be ripping people off was much further away. ive spoke to that paul wilkens a few times over the past 8 month and hes never changed his name or anything. but its impossible to arrange anything with him he always jus says hes busy and sends me a few emails its as though he doesnt want people to work for him..

Avoid!!!!!!!!!!

My dad and his mate and another guy when out there last month, Got paid 1st week then have not been paid for 3 WEEKS!! they are all owed over 3000 euros each, and still fighting to get it, company full of excuses not to pay !! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM PLEASE !! we have had numerous phone calls and e mails off different members of the company promising payment. i would recommend anyone seeing the ad in the SUN or any other newspaper DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.

Gemanys been finished since the Euro for us, I have been in contact with a Brickwork subby in Germany recently and he couldn't offer me more than ime getting here, them good old days are gone mate.

Just wondering if you went? I'm currently trying to find out information about them as my husband is there at the moment and has not been paid for three weeks. I'm trying to find out information, because it is now looking like a scam. Thanks

This is exactly what has happened to my husband. He was paid the first week and nothing for the next 3 weeks. He is still over there and has no idea what to do about it.

Wilkens UG from duesseldorf, germany

Hi, I am from Germany. I also have problems with wilkens bau ug from düsseldorf. They did not pay for accomodation. Please can you contact me, perhaps we have a chance together.

Just got caught for 2500E by this WilkensBau mob. They are also known as Selie Bau.
Any one care to add a comment.
These are a bunch of con men and need to be reported, DO NOT TOUCH THEM
Does anyone know what Authorities one can go to so as to report these scammers.