Why they won't leave

Members online

flynnyman

heard it a number of times from the same people, if we increase corporation tax companies will leave (let's leave brexit to one side coz we know companies are leaving). Here are five reasons they won't so if you want to get involved in this thread? atleast read the link.

Let's hear the same voices saying they will leave, give us their opinion or wisdom on why these five points are wrong and what is right.

Oh please don't use your get out clause of "it's leftie s**t".

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/why-corporations-will-just-run-away-is.html?m=1

heard it a number of times from the same people, if we increase corporation tax companies will leave (let's leave brexit to one side coz we know companies are leaving). Here are five reasons they won't so if you want to get involved in this thread? atleast read the link.

Let's hear the same voices saying they will leave, give us their opinion or wisdom on why these five points are wrong and what is right.

Oh please don't use your get out clause of "it's leftie s**t".

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/why-corporations-will-just-run-away-is.html?m=1

It is leftie s**t, and who is leaving btw ?

Exactly. Same old Tory platitudes. Same old headlines. Same fools swallowing it. All suffering from possibility blindness. Unable to see anything different.

Hmmmmmmm don't make me look lol anyway what you recon on the election fraud charges? Hahahahahaha

So you don't actually know of anyone leaving but you still post up that company's are lol, oh and btw please only post up those that have left rather than any blowing hot air

So you don't actually know of anyone leaving but you still post up that company's are lol, oh and btw please only post up those that have left rather than any blowing hot air
lol I'm nearly 100% sure you and your mucker have been using the fact increasing corporation tax companies will move? Am I correct?

and that's either left or in the process of ?
Let's have a few names then
Or made up lol how the f**k would I know what people's plans are? So are you telling me you have not said businesses will leave if we increase corporation tax?