Who's this crazy dude

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its kirk, wand. a genuine nice guy. an honorary member of the forum :RpS_thumbup: the only guy i've seen do more videos on youtube is neil coker from hawthorne plastering. each one is about three hours and long and involves repairing plaster and lathe ceilings

is there a place for kirk in the circle of trust,, im sure he would be a valuable member with lots of tricks up his sleve

I agree leebo......................he seems to have all the qualities of a clean cut wholesome member....................:RpS_thumbup:

My only concern is he gives lots of tips & Advice away to potential chancers.......................:RpS_thumbdn:

I agree leebo......................he seems to have all the qualities of a clean cut wholesome member....................:RpS_thumbup:

My only concern is he gives lots of tips & Advice away to potential chancers.......................:RpS_thumbdn:
another good reason to get him in your circle , im guessing all members sign a contract to stop them reveling any secrets or giving out advice to chancers :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.