whos still working

The only way I’m not working is if there’s people with guns on the roads telling me to go home. Never been busier
Same . I can self isolate on job . Though weve done battle plan and we can survive but have to shop at f**k**g iceland

Got plenty on

We got a couple inside lime putty jobs where we are on our own

lime render job to apply finish on 150m2

15 exterior render/pointing jobs after

We don't do work for builders or sites so as long as customer happy for us to be there we will do...

The only way I’m not working is if there’s people with guns on the roads telling me to go home. Never been busier

my brother said that
hes gonna crack on working
when a tank rolls up to his plot screaming at him to get home

hes gonna f**k a load of powder over his head arms forward and run at them like a zombie lol

I'm off gutting full refurb of my bathroom.

Base rate now cut to 0.1% lowest ever ! Only way to stop an economic melt down now is to reverse tax process and gov cover employees paye and keep jobs until it settles down ?

Tiler i know iust had 3 months work cancelled on him. Two mortgages. On about going supermarkets for job

My mates got that many btl houses he forgets how many hes got I could see him losing everything if this runs for to long.

Bought loads very quickly and reinvested the money after remortgaging every 6 month etc etc.

I blame @Vince for starting this thread!

Tiler i know iust had 3 months work cancelled on him. Two mortgages. On about going supermarkets for job

The industry loses a lot of people each recession. They get jobs to keep going, then find that a regular wage with no hassle compares favourably with the stress, graft, hours and thankless nature of self employment and don't come back.

On the upside, those that ride it out will do quite well afterwards.

The industry loses a lot of people each recession. They get jobs to keep going, then find that a regular wage with no hassle compares favourably with the stress, graft, hours and thankless nature of self employment and don't come back.

On the upside, those that ride it out will do quite well afterwards.
A old bricki always says a recession gets rid of cowboys.

Hope to help ye in aldi

I noticed that post you lucky b*****d. I’ve got about 30 bags and I’m gonna fill the van up with everything wickes has now
I thought that. Was gonna tell customer to get two pallets of multi but if it goes out date causenof a lock down.

Oh crap! Missus decidedthis is the ideal time for Us (me) to redecorate the living room. Am now measuring up the fckng artex and looking up the Alan Zombie mix threads! Got to buy it in now before possible shutdown Monday. - then hide it in the shed and hope it doesn't happen.

Oh crap! Missus decidedthis is the ideal time for Us (me) to redecorate the living room. Am now measuring up the fckng artex and looking up the Alan Zombie mix threads! Got to buy it in now before possible shutdown Monday. - then hide it in the shed and hope it doesn't happen.

I'm getting the same shiit aswell mate.

Just done garden took some cuttimg @Vincey

Gonna paint garage tomoz
20200319_161319.jpg
20200319_161315.jpg
20200319_113011.jpg
20200319_113019.jpg