whole sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

any one by their angle beads in bulk

wanting to stock up on stuff so
any recommendations on places and prices

seen 50 2.4 angle beads on ebay for 36 quid witch works out 72p each but with ebay not sure weather shitty quality and all flaired out

most of us do on here. give r and j a call. No matter what they offer tell them youve had a cheaper offer and they'll go lower

yeah phone r&j and they will phone you once a week and pester you for the rest of your life , oh and they use different number to catch you out lol

I have 4 numbers saved as r and j. Eventually phoned them and said I know where you are. If I want anything ill ring you. Ring me again and you might as well cancel my account. Which they listen to. Wack ignored and kept ringing. So I phoned head office. Let rip and havent heard another word.

Beddy is chatting shite. He loves Wack, that how he got 2 quad bikes for crimbo....only cost him 7 pallets of render mesh and 4 PVA

yeah phone r&j and they will phone you once a week and pester you for the rest of your life , oh and they use different number to catch you out lol
And they always say "hello mate hows work " so you think it,s someone you know:RpS_cursing:

But great savings, 2.50 for stainless ,builders merchants £26 to £10 pounds if you are a big buyer, skim beads £60p or £2.50 at builders merchants

we've got a great deal this week blah,blah,blah and we'll throw in 12 cans of fosters, no thanks ive still got that box of **** scrim I bought off you 5 years ago !

we've got a great deal this week blah,blah,blah and we'll throw in 12 cans of fosters, no thanks ive still got that box of **** scrim I bought off you 5 years ago !
Why the cans of fosters as the deal breaker ,it is like we are all piss heads ,was that 12 cans:RpS_drool:

I find it more worrying when they remember stuff you have told them. Last call I got went along the lines of ..Alright Chris mate, Hows work going, Is the other half talking to you yet, Hope your boy is felling better . All I can think is oh ffs

If it's a bird I ask what colour knickers they're wearing. Works for me :RpS_biggrin:

If it's PPI I always ask if they can speak English ? Repeatedly :RpS_thumbsup:

just looked and compaired to wickies were i normally buy

50 2.4 beads at wickies 77 quid
r&j 29 quid for 50 cant go wrong

i still find wickies the cheapest for multi thou
but then its not the stuff i wanna buy in bulk as having 56 bags in garage is recipe for disaster if gets damp lol

R&j are spot on with me like. I use them all the time. Scrim, beads, pva, sbr, tanking slurry screws & clouts mainly and I save a fortune.

They stopped texting me for some reason :RpS_unsure::RpS_unsure:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.