Who pays that???

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With four days to go that's going to go up a lot.

So, I'll take a punt and say it'll go for £203.66.

@Danny can you sort out a prize for this competition? :LOL:

f**k me how much!! I had one of these sold to me for a tenner when i was 20ish, 1st thing i did was hacksaw the back leg off, cant remember wot hapoened to it, prob f**k*d it off for a new marshslltown at the time! [emoji15]

I'll go a shade under £130.

£128.60.

They will sell! Fantastic trowel. By far the best ever. And the worst thing is that they will NEVER be copied or made to the same standard again. Whether someone buys it to admire or (less likely) to use they will have a bit of history.

BTW I prefer the single tang;)

I mean, I like them but would pay over 3k for one. Just silly money otherwise eh?!?!

Attachments

• 1431375769471.jpg
    1431375769471.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 313
I suppose the question now is if a TPF mug is worth £203:66? I suppose I could get some money back for the trowel, or just use it for scraping a floor and YouTube the video. :)

I'm going to have a bid on that, greatest trowel ever made and made in gods county. A shite mass produced Marshall trowel is pushing 50 quid with the dreaded, a ton and a bit for that with the original box mmmm.

I'm going to have a bid on that, greatest trowel ever made and made in gods county. A shite mass produced Marshall trowel is pushing 50 quid with the dreaded, a ton and a bit for that with the original box mmmm.
hey thats not fair,, lol,, you'll win the mug as well if u win the trowel,, lol:lol:

At a guess I'd say it's going to be around 200 ish,
I kinda have inside information as I know a renderer whose made a lot of money out of the game over the years and has more money than sense and he bought one a few years ago from an auction, and gave 450 for a similar one but it did have the original invoice for it as well,which doubles the value so I've been told, he uses it as a bookend now. :LOL:There's big money in old tools as lads that have made a few quid are buying them up.

£199 is my guess.

If i had a spare couple of hundred to justify a purchase like that i reckon it'd be a great buy. Look lovely in someones office.

that trowel will sell for more and anybody who has even a passing intrest in old tools should buy it,but don't throw the box away, I would say it will be sold for 245.00

my guess is going to be £290.00 as said someone out there has more money than sense
and will want a bit of nostalgia and kudos personally you can keep the tat give me a modern trowel any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.