Who Needs A Website doing?

Members online

Let me get next week finished and then I will be :)

Got a wallcrete event and probuilder... although on saturday morning I may just be free to see aplicart....

Def couldn't make wall crete. Will see you Friday at the tool fair and can arrange Saturday

@Danny

A subbie of mine is asking about a website. Told him I would get your email and number.

He is getting on a bit is thinking of doing less travel on big sites and trying to get more local and private work.

If u interested let me know and I will give him your details

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny

A subbie of mine is asking about a website. Told him I would get your email and number.

He is getting on a bit is thinking of doing less travel on big sites and trying to get more local and private work.

If u interested let me know and I will give him your details

Hiya

Yeah sure it won't be till february before I am able to dedicate time to it though due to a few others I have lined up waiting for me to finally finish my renovatio... but yes certain get him to email me at danny@plasterersforum.com

Thanks for recommending me :)

How do web sites work. Once its finished, how does it end up becoming first pick in google search's. Is there large fees for this. Id hate to pay money out to end up not really getting found on a search.

Also, if I buy say 6 domain names similar to that people would search for if they where looking my business, could they all direct them to my site if the google it.

How do web sites work. Once its finished, how does it end up becoming first pick in google search's. Is there large fees for this. Id hate to pay money out to end up not really getting found on a search.

Also, if I buy say 6 domain names similar to that people would search for if they where looking my business, could they all direct them to my site if the google it.

Speak to Danny.
He's the man who will give you all the advice you need and a good deal.
No hard sale no bullshit.

He's done one for me and it's done me well.

All I need to do now is either ask you good souls for a lend of some of your pics or its a case of stealing them on yas:bailando: because I've only started taking pics of my own work. :muyenojado: and don't have that much

All I need to do now is either ask you good souls for a lend of some of your pics or its a case of stealing them on yas:bailando: because I've only started taking pics of my own work. :muyenojado: and don't have that much
i only do mono these days so am i safe ?not like i give a s**t !lol

I wouldn't give a s**t either just as long it wasn't any of my close competitors using my pics. In fact, I'd get a wee semi knowing someone actually liked my work :bananas:

Happened to me a few years ago, was a bloke in my area, his work motto was you don't need big fancy vans and companies just clean beads [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I sent him a strongly worded pretend legal letter and it was moved quicker than he cleaned them beads!
He thought it was ok to show pics of my work as he can do the same!!!

Happened to me a few years ago, was a bloke in my area, his work motto was you don't need big fancy vans and companies just clean beads [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I sent him a strongly worded pretend legal letter and it was moved quicker than he cleaned them beads!

Should have asked him for some money just to see if he bit lol

What is your web site anyway. Just want to see if them pics where worth stealing :loco:

Ok rob someone else's :)

Your just looking to swap some for more wanking material. Ya should have just asked first time instead of beating about the bush.
IMG_20151208_224415.jpg

Hi Danny I no uve had a million replies but I am deff interested in a website trying to get back to where I was business wise before being injured in Afghan used to get jobs like hospital ect if you are to busy I totally understand congratulations on a superb forum site as well glad I came across it

A website used to work with Meta Tags (these are key phrases that you think people will search for on the web )
This has changed now & Google reads content of a web site
eg
My clients search this
" Plastering Accrington "
This is my area I wish to
work in (I don't want to be driving miles to estimate work )
My area is Accrington-
I'm first page I built my own web & ensured I'm page 1 at the top on Google
using "Grab Lines" & content
I get a lot of enquires as its a good way to see my work
Keep your web simple - optimise it for mobiles-iPads etc - have a phone icon , as customers like to just press & connect any advice I can help you with please message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I need a website as everyone uses the internet so a professional site for all is a must. I need to get through January first and will probably invest in a site next month hopefully!

What is the procedure for websites. Is it buy a domain, build a website then find a hosting agent to host it live on the internet?

A website used to work with Meta Tags (these are key phrases that you think people will search for on the web )
This has changed now & Google reads content of a web site
eg
My clients search this
" Plastering Accrington "
This is my area I wish to
work in (I don't want to be driving miles to estimate work )
My area is Accrington-
I'm first page I built my own web & ensured I'm page 1 at the top on Google
using "Grab Lines" & content
I get a lot of enquires as its a good way to see my work
Keep your web simple - optimise it for mobiles-iPads etc - have a phone icon , as customers like to just press & connect any advice I can help you with please message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that all you need to do to get onto first page is make good tags