white render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
hi whats the best ratio for a white rendered finish is it just the same as normal but with snowcrete was thinking 6.1.1 also is it best with silver sand its for 3 garden posts he dont want to paint them but wants them white no mono either wants traditional thanks

Silver sand will be better but it will dry a dull white. I use K rend silicone dash. Rubs up well and it is as white as you will get.

thats what i mean im getting a bit lost now i just want a white smooth rendered finish not scraped think i will go with gibbo an get some white ocr if i can get hold of it

Ime using white ocr tomorrow in Spain didnt know it was available in the U.K its called CapaFina in Spain

Forecast is 24 today Spunk and sunny actualy didnt get to smashed last night done my back in balancing of the top of steps couldnt get scaffold boards up the stairs onto the balcony i was rendering out so ime on 100mg Diclofenic at the moment but going out later to get right on it. The render ime on about is not a mono its just a bagged white OCR its only €3.20 a bag so much cheaper than mono and you cant scrape it only sponge float it, ive never seen it in the U.K.

Flinny in disguise, anyway f uck the Spanish while the rest of Northern Europe are trying to get a days work in so our taxes can help bail them out eventualy they are having f ucking Siesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.