White cement

solway

Why is 52.5 Newton white cement predominantly sold and used in the rendering game and causing unbelievable confusion about ratios when 32.5 Newton white cement is also made and sold.
Opc is 32.5 Newton predominantly sold and used so why do merchants not sell 32.5 Newton white cement.....

Yep. We asked to speak to a cement company about it. But give me the run around as expected tbh. We used dash receiver to float up a job b4 to get a White finish come up lovely.
Dash receiver lol , finish outside work in late 90s , still do the odd bit but only for favours , sick of getting caught out with the weather , used dye in soft a couple of times for the same effect , still got several tubs of different colours , its more fun indoors and work on me own , life's simpler , do miss it but still learning new tricks

Dash receiver lol , finish outside work in late 90s , still do the odd bit but only for favours , sick of getting caught out with the weather , used dye in soft a couple of times for the same effect , still got several tubs of different colours , its more fun indoors and work on me own , life's simpler , do miss it but still learning new tricks
Lol. I rather outside working with the machines. I make more money that way. But do go in and skim if its s**t outside if I have skimming ready. Find skimming boring as f**k tho. But f**k hand balling out side. I couldn't go back to that.

And why does white cement love to crack
We're only using it as an undercoat for wet dashing onto. There's a plasterer mate of mine who uses it fairly regularly and always has trouble with it. He mixes his finish at 7.1.1 on to a 3.1 scratch. I pass a house every morning going to work that he did a year ago and after a shower of rain you can see all the crazing.
He had to redo a house a few years ago as a result of it all cracking.
We're using it at the moment for wet dashing aswell to get a white finish and we're mixing it at 8 dash to 1 white cement.
Don't think I'll ever take on a job to smooth render a house with it. Too many bad stories

We're only using it as an undercoat for wet dashing onto. There's a plasterer mate of mine who uses it fairly regularly and always has trouble with it. He mixes his finish at 7.1.1 on to a 3.1 scratch. I pass a house every morning going to work that he did a year ago and after a shower of rain you can see all the crazing.
He had to redo a house a few years ago as a result of it all cracking.
We're using it at the moment for wet dashing aswell to get a white finish and we're mixing it at 8 dash to 1 white cement.
Don't think I'll ever take on a job to smooth render a house with it. Too many bad stories
It's all I use it for is wetdash.