Which weather forecast do you use

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

I use the BBC weather site, seems fairly reliable most of the time, just wondering if there are even better sites around :RpS_thumbup:

I use met office app. Was rendering a gable last Monday tho on a day it said was gonna be clear and we got sleet showers and snow hitting it:RpS_scared: got it done in the end. Cheque please!

If your work is outside and reliant on the weather, you should have a good understanding of how it works, and the ability to predict whats going to happen from the synoptic charts, surely?

I dont to be honest... round where we are in a bit of Micro climate so most of the weather reports are unreliable.

I've found the bbc to be the most reliable,never got it far wrong,oh and watch country file with a beer on Sunday night to get the week ahead:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've found the bbc to be the most reliable,never got it far wrong,oh and watch country file with a beer on Sunday night to get the week ahead:RpS_thumbsup:
]]]

The country file forecast is never far wrong. The old boys up the pub call it the farmers forecast and discus it every Sunday night in great detail. They swear by it.

603206_514510398569976_451774724_n.jpg

I will be using this one this week,heard it will get a bit rough on Friday and the set will be going off Rapid!

managed to finish rendering tuesday---- dry sunny ( first for a while) not too cold overnight :)

wed - thur --fri pointing chimney under scaffold with tarp to keep dry ...

last outside job till march .... i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.