which trowel to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. just had a look..wtf..lmao.. actually spit coffee on keyboard... probably those T***s who are undercutting everyonee..lol... ok..ok.. I bought one..

thats what i like to hear cassie,, treating yourself to a nice new trowel as your reward for becoming a private member :RpS_thumbsup:

Hello there all, I need to buy a new trowel as mine has gone missing! I have had Marshalltown xtralight gold before but what is the difference between just a goldthat one and just the gold one? And any other suggestions? ?

Cheers all!

Have you only got one trowel. Maybe you should have more than one skimming trowel. 3 or 4 skimming trowels different sizes.

I'm about to start a ceiling having a cuppa and looking a 3 different trowels in my bucket ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1395825748.147339.jpg

I have joined cassie in the refina ss trowels they are so comfortable. Little bit too much friction straight out the box but after a little of rendering it's great

Hello there all, I need to buy a new trowel as mine has gone missing! I have had Marshalltown xtralight gold before but what is the difference between just a goldthat one and just the gold one? And any other suggestions? ?

Cheers all!

Check out Nela trowels mate.

My favourite is this one..

8BA677CE-5823-45DB-A6D8-5D8D740FD122-8645-00000F7451F308BA.jpg

My extremely super-duper flex (flexed a bit too much lol)

Its a 14x4 carbon mt. Thats a natural patina but you can force it with vinegar or lemon juice

Cus its carbon obviously utll rust. Once it's rusted itll stop looking an orange/copper colour and turn black. Thats the patina

Got ya!! I've got a lovely carbon but she gets a lick of oil every time I use her. Then tuck her up for the night in an old pillow case.

I thought patina was a starter at my local I****n. Or a polish hooker...

Status
Not open for further replies.