which trowel to get?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidP

Hello there all, I need to buy a new trowel as mine has gone missing! I have had Marshalltown xtralight gold before but what is the difference between just a goldthat one and just the gold one? And any other suggestions? ?

Cheers all!

hi dave have you tried to put some posters up in your area or a missing ad in the paper?:RpS_laugh:

There is loads of threads on trowels on here do a search and you shall find your answers:RpS_thumbup:

or just get another Marshalltown:RpS_biggrin:

or go here Plasterers 1 Stop Shop :RpS_blushing:

love it.. a row,, soon get to the holy grail... seriously tho, mint refina, I love them trowels... what you use benny ?

thing is mate, you have to know what your doing... probably best to stick with something your comfortable with until you gain some experience...

Truth be told ive been thinking about trying it out but dpnt fancy anpther nifty for a trowel I probably wont end up using

The trowel you want depends on what you want it for. The s*p*r*lex type trowels that get loads of prase on here are no good for rendering.

he will just get deleted like his personal sponsor refina....................:RpS_thumbup:

Dont get anything sponsored from refina mate, they just sell top class gear... why would I buy shite ??..lol.. just sharing with the boys, dont people rave about the refina s*p*r*lex on here ?..

Dont get anything sponsored from refina mate, they just sell top class gear... why would I buy shite ??..lol.. just sharing with the boys, dont people rave about the refina s*p*r*lex on here ?..

im only flicking ya ball bag marra.....................:RpS_wink:

when you get to 1000 posts beddy will be flicking ya ball bag for real.........................:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.