which sur stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewissr

I need a pair of stilts and some of you seem to rate the sur stilts but which ones? Theres the ones on ebay for £199 . They are double sided but there is another type of double sided one from usa called sur mag stilts. They look like they are yellow on the front..

So is there much difference?? Are the sur mags better..
Thanks chaps

I bought some shitty cheap one having never used any..

im sure I would get used to them but, from the knee to the foot plate feels very disjointed, so having looked at the sur mag ones they look to have cured that problem with the way that have placed the double let struts so your legs will feel much more centralised...

think @Gibbo has a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
Dura stilts from a firm in ukfield call Carobyn are the way to go. Had a fixed height pair 16"" for past 15yrs, and an adjustable height pair just as long. Never had any problems ,and any replacements are easy to get

I've always used the skywalkers had two pair in about 15 year they are well made and do the job get on ebay!!.

Thanks for the replies but I.m only really interested in the sur stilts..
Sur stilts from ebay 199 or sur mag stikts from the usa...is there a difference.?

The mag ones are lighter magnesium my mate bought a pair had them shipped from usa when some git nicked his old .surs cost him though had a prob with postage price cost him about an extra 70 quid in the end

I bought some shitty cheap one having never used any..

im sure I would get used to them but, from the knee to the foot plate feels very disjointed, so having looked at the sur mag ones they look to have cured that problem with the way that have placed the double let struts so your legs will feel much more centralised...

think @Gibbo has a pair
best stilts out there

Status
Not open for further replies.