Which render system!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all full of s**t with your fancy render talk .....you sound like gossoping women.

Ive just taught my 5 year old how to swim after 6 weeks ...it was traumatising.
Your new render comes ready fuucking mixed......get a grip you pansies.

Its like spreading margarine.
Get a fuucking grip
any spread will tell ya in rendering the mix is upmost important .....your shite is ready mixed.
stop with the brain surgeon bollox

A machine.
haha I don't do enough mate to warrant a machine I'm only small fry just if your doing small jobs by hand done a bit of weatherby years ago but that was all flat stuff the reason I'm asking we've just done some OCR and the guy might have a bucket coat on top now but there is a bit of a shape at the bell bead was wondering how it's rubbed up across this cheers

haha I don't do enough mate to warrant a machine I'm only small fry just if your doing small jobs by hand done a bit of weatherby years ago but that was all flat stuff the reason I'm asking we've just done some OCR and the guy might have a bucket coat on top now but there is a bit of a shape at the bell bead was wondering how it's rubbed up across this cheers
You could always use a hopper gun and compressor. You might be able to hire a compressor from a local hire shop. You'd have to do it all with that though because the finish would look different than using a plastic trowel.

Last edited:
You could always use a hopper gun and compressor. You might be able to hire a compressor from a local hire shop. You'd have to do it all with that though because the finish could look different than using a plastic trowel.
does anyone hire those out mate or do you have to buy the set up cheers

does anyone hire those out mate or do you have to buy the set up cheers
You'd have to buy a hopper gun. You can get them on eBay. Look into if you can hire a compressor and hoses first. I've never done it but it's an idea that would keep the cost right down. Worth looking into.

Good morning fancy pants renderers.....hope the good weather is making you plenty of ££££££££.
This forum has made me realise how much shiit I talk when full of liquor !!

Reactions: s61

Attachments

• Which render system!!!
    images.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 211
On my own house I would not have render I prefer brick or stone.

But if I had to it would be a manufactured render base coat thick or thin finished in either a nano finish, marble in resin or rendabrick. Which ever looked best.

I do have an out house pebbledashed in 1990 and faultless apart from air pollution. The once white cement is now grey.

I fancy one of them but the engines seem to be underpowered. Nearly all 109bhp. does it pull well!
What year, mate? The new model ha one size ,but 3 different , power wise engines. If I can remember right is the one from 11 plate-109,136 and 163 ps. In generally they pull better than sprinter

I fancy one of them but the engines seem to be underpowered. Nearly all 109bhp. does it pull well!
Mate it pulls great, mines a mwb high roof I thought it maybe under powered but Defo not.
I had lwb transit before and it cost double in diesel too

What year, mate? The new model ha one size ,but 3 different , power wise engines. If I can remember right is the one from 11 plate-109,136 and 163 ps. In generally they pull better than sprinter
Yeah mines 12 plate and it's 136

You can guarantee the VW engine will outlast the merc. Mate owns a very busy garage and he's had merc engines die around 120,000 miles. Maybe that's why there's so many for sale just under that mileage.

VW is the star in my opinion! The best van they ever build was the LT2.8 L. Full mechanic and bulletproof engine, low cost and the most reliable van. They stopped producing them in 2006, when introduced the crafter. He models before 2011 have some issues , but nothing big compared to he rest of the market . From 2011 onwards no problems whatsoever . The most rust resisting van nowadays , especially if not white.

That's why it pulls great then (y)
Don't fancy the 109's. Not many 136's about though. 99.9% are white too. I want a change from white. Do you make use of all that head height with the hi roof?
Yeah gonna rack it out for beads straight edges and such.

My last house was modern with crisp white render everywhere, repainted every 3years it always looked brand new out the box. Now in a Victorian brick built house, sash windows, stone cills etc, doesn't have the same visual impact but not having to worry about maintenance makes up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.