which plastic trowel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1988

Obviously a well covered subject on the forum. And I have read a fair bit. Some people big fans others think its G** or something lol

Was wondering what alternative options there are to the refina? Maybe even cheaper ones as I was wanting to have a play with one. Struggling to see much variety out there.

Cheers

Well i recon so people polish off with them , u need a steel one for that imo the plastic is to flexible if there are any blebs etc , id look into a speedskim or spat and then finish ur normal way ?

I like my piss plazzi. And to top it off it was free when I ordered some other stuff......:RpS_thumbsup:

Well i recon so people polish off with them , u need a steel one for that imo the plastic is to flexible if there are any blebs etc , id look into a speedskim or spat and then finish ur normal way ?

Try a Non sponge backed blade m8... a lot stiffer and flattens with a shallow angle :RpS_thumbup:

surprised no-one has suggested the old trick of using a fire exit sign gripfilled to an old trowel. That one normally gets chucked in on these threads...:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.